Who We Are
Skillindia.in is the first of its kinds skill exchange focused on vocational trades.
Quibus Technologies is an energetic and innovative technology solutions provider that specializes in developing process driven, integrated platforms for skill development centres, Vocational Training Providers and Assessing bodies.
Skillindia.in is the first of its kinds skill exchange focused on vocational trades. The portal brings together potential employers and skilled resources and creates opportunities for gainful employment. The application provides easy to use interfaces for skilled resources to create their resume intuitively. The application is integrated with LEAP, our proprietary training centre management application, which funnels all the trained students into the skillindia.in portal.
The advantage to the industry is that they benefit from getting more focused candidates as they seek to recruit the right resources from the skilled pool of candidates.
The company has also developed an agile Recruitment Process Management (RPM) tool to help small and medium scale businesses infuse efficiencies in their recruitment processes.
Employers, particularly small and medium enterprises, find it difficult to manage the recruitment process. With thousands of resumes to be reviewed for each job opportunity, the recruitment process could be taxing. With our proprietary skill exchange platform, employers are able to improve the time to hire, reduce costs, and improve efficiency and effectiveness of the overall recruitment process.
Quibus Technologies is the Technology subsidiary of Laurus Edutech.
Laurus Edutech is a premier ISO 9001:2008 certified skills development company with over 30 years of experience in providing high quality vocational training to students and placement services to customers across diverse industries. Laurus Edutech integrates best-in-class training curriculum, pioneering technology platforms, nationally dispersed training centres, and have several partnerships / alliances that give the unique capabilities to deliver vocational training, placements, assessments and consulting services.
News in the Media
- Laurus Edutech to take charge of its HRD Centers at Mangalore and Chitradurga.
- Laurus Edutech, one of the leading skill development companies who participated in the process won the bid to take charge of two HRD Centers, one in Mangalore and the other in Chitradurga.
- LEAP Implementation for ITCOT
- Dinamalar, a leading Tamil newspaper covered our implementation of LEAP for ITCOT.ITCOT is training 7500 students and LEAP will be implemented across all their training centres...
- HRD centres in Karnataka
- Dainik Jagran, a leading Hindi newpaper covered Laurus Edutech's implementation of the SGSY project in the construction and allied industries...
- Dainik Jagran covers Laurus Edutec
- Dainik Jagran, a leading Hindi newpaper covered Laurus Edutech's implementation of the SGSY project in the construction and allied industries.